Designed for women, online store for the brand Mam Czas. Unique, inimitable design and accessible form of WooCommerce store.
Services: WooCommerce | Integration and optimization | Development and maitenance | UX/UI Design | eCommerce Workshops
Wielcy Malcy is a brand of an online store with creative toys for children, which was created out of the need to create a place where parents and grandparents will find the perfect toys for their children. Wielcy Malcy is an online store that required our team to prepare a full spectrum of design services, including:
- conducting eCommerce workshops;
- preparation of full visual identification of the new brand;
- creating UX / UI projects of the eCommerce platform;
- implementation of prepared graphic designs on an open platform (WordPress WooCommerce);
- creating an online store on the WooCommerce engine based on a dedicated graphic theme;
- integration of the online store with the ERP module;
- eCommerce maintenance and development of the project after its completion.
The main challenge faced by the Blue Owl team was to prepare a comprehensive project to implement a new brand on the eCommerce market.
The main goal of the project
The most important goal of the project was to implement a new brand of an online store selling high-quality toys for children, in a comprehensive project.
During the creation and introduction of the brand to the eCommerce market, as a team, we encountered many challenges, including:
- creating a visual identity of the brand with all iconography;
- preparation of graphic and functional mockups of the online store;
- creating an online store template based on a dedicated graphic design;
- implementation of the entire online store project based on the WordPress WooCommerce engine;
- constructing a dedicated multi-level product menu;
- integration of the eCommerce platform with the ERP system;
- connecting the online store with the Baselinker system.
Finally, we managed to prepare and implement a fully functional and modern eCommerce store for children, which, in addition to modern design, also has fully automated functionalities.
The Wielcy Malcy brand is a completely new player on the scene of toys for children. The brand was created with the youngest in mind. From the very beginning, as a team, we were involved in designing the brand itself, its vision, from which the final design of visual identification was created, which is the basis of today's online store.
The first step in preparing the entry of the Wielcy Malcy brand to the world of e-commerce was the eCommerce workshop. Workshops in the Design Thinking methodology focused on the determination of target groups of platform users, market benchmarking analysis and the development of a map of the customer path. Based on the workshops, the complete information architecture of the eCommerce website and the specification of visual and functional requirements were prepared.
The next step in the process of implementing the eCommerce website for the brand was the preparation of UX / UI projects consistent with the information provided in the form of information architecture and requirements specification. Thanks to the knowledge obtained during the eCommerce knowledge workshops, it was possible to prepare graphic mockups of the online store that fully meet the needs of the target group of platform users and build a coherent brand image.
The last and biggest stage is the implementation of the whole project on the open source WordPress WooCommerce platform. The graphic design prepared by the designer was implemented by the front-end developer with attention to the smallest details, including animations of visual identification elements. From the back-end point of view, the biggest challenge was to connect the entire eCommerce website to the Comarch Optima ERP system via the Baselinker platform. The entire merger enabled full automation and information exchange on the Internet store line - Comarch Optima ERP.
The key functionalities of the Wielcy Malcy online store that made it possible to achieve the assumed goals include:
- connecting own and commercial external modules of the online store;
- integration of the eCommerce website with the ERP Comarch Optima system;
- creating a dedicated multi-level product menu;
- optimization of the usability and speed of the eCommerce platform;
- developing a structure focused on maximizing user conversion in the online store.
Thanks to the above activities, we were able to build an online store that makes users' dreams come true.
eCommerce website in Headless Commerce technology. React + Gatsby.js + WooCommerce. eCommerce service for a demanding furniture distributor.Check
A modern e-commerce website for nature enthusiasts. Ecommerce for the Łąki Kwietne brand is an effective WooCommerce website.Check
Online store for the Wielcy Malcy brand. A modern online store on the WordPress WooCommerce platform for a customer from the children's industry.Check
Online store on the WooCommerce platform for a distributor of coffee, tea and equipment, the Uno Espresso brand.Check
Designed for women, online store for the brand Mam Czas. Unique, inimitable design and accessible form of WooCommerce store.Check
A modern and effective, multilingual eCommerce platform for a client from the production and trade industry.Check
A modern, useful online store on the WooCommerce platform for a customer in the field of equipment for children and babies.find out more
Create e-commerce store
Looking for reliable partner? Don't waste more time start the project with us today!